Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'd rather be knitting.......

It's after Christmas now, and I think everyone liked what I made them for Christmas. I lost the cowl that I made for my sister in law though, and she teased me about leaving her out....lol
I'm still working on my BSJ but since it looks like Christmas threw up all over my house so we are mainly cleaning today :(  My DD is helping me bless her heart and she is doing a great job but I'd still rather be knitting.......
I'm thinking about restarting Journey to the Center of a Sock again. I need some nice, warm house socks to keep my ever frigid feet cold. My DH enjoys warming them up for me when I stick them on his at night under the covers :)
What are your knitting goals and projects to be for the New Year??

No comments:

Post a Comment