Tuesday, December 8, 2009

5 days until Graduation and tons more time to knit!!

I can't believe I'm taking my last final exams on Monday!!!!! It's been a long 4 years to get a 2 year degree but looking back, I can't believe its over. I never dreamed in a million years that I would ever have the opportunity to get a college education, much less graduate at 32 years old. Besides the birth of my children and my wedding day, graduation day is going to be the happiest day of my life. I'm really looking forward to being gainfully employed again so I can support my knitting habit and being able to take lots of knitting classes at Loopville. Without Knitpicks and my buddies there helping me learn to knit, I know I wouldn't be graduating. Knitting definately soothes my stressed out nerves and kept me focused on school and look at me now!!! Thank you KP buddies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment